Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fading Faces

Faces fading with all different tones in sephia. Not only are the fashions remarkable; buttoned up lace gathered collars and layers, layers, layers. The character in their faces offer all sorts of imagining stories. It is amazing to think how different their lives were. Even such simple tasks were approached with entirely different mindsets.
What a beautiful image a face can express.
Feel free to click on the image for a larger view.












I must admit that this discovery was not one of my own. Rather, I give my thanks to Paula at the Paris Market. She and her husband, Taras have found the most amazing things for their shop on Broughton street in Savannah, Georgia. I figured since I was leaving the store, I may as well splurge a bit and take a little piece of it with me.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

oh! my absolute favorite!!!!! I cant believe you got it!