Friday, July 16, 2010

Taylor Williams: Illustrator and Birthday Girl

I am lucky to have so many talented friends with wonderful personalities, and one of my favorites was born on this date, 23 years ago.
She has the best looking nose, great smile, and her hair has the most splendid way of curling itself. She's so pretty. And the best dancer I have had the privilege to dance with.


Aside from her good looks and charming personality, she's created a quirky style of illustration. Whenever I browse through her drawings I can't help but smile. They are unique and specific to who she is.

For more of her sensible illustrations check out her website, she did herself:
www.taylorwilliamsillustration.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY TAY!

1 comment:

Taylor B W said...

PRETTY COOOOOOOL POST! I sound great and I definitely look great.